Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pacific Science Center: For the budding engineer and scientist


Butterfly garden

Raptor and dinosaur footprint

What I love about Pacific Science Center is: you get a little bit of everything in 1 place. It's a great rainy day activity - my go to place in Seattle weather.
  • Aquarium experience. It's a small section where kids can touch sea creatures. It's not to be compared with Seattle Aquarium, but it's enough for my toddler.
  • Insect section
  • Butterfly garden
  • Dinosaur
  • Planets
  • Toddler play area (water play, slide, blocks and many others)
And it's not only for the kids. I find them interesting for me as well. They have Live Science Stage with rotating shows from Human Space Flight, Live Snake Shows and many more. I always learn something new every time I go.

Tips:
- They do have small cafe, but I usually bring my own sandwich or snacks because the cafe is a little bit out of the way.
- The general admission only price (it does not include IMAX and exhibition): Adults: $18 and Kids (3 - 5): $10
- I usually park in Pacific Science Center parking itself. If you have bigger car, then it maybe better to park outside. It's cheaper and probably has bigger car space than the ones in Pacific Science Center.







No comments:

09 10