Thursday, May 22, 2014

Remlinger Farm



Summer is almost here! I am creating this year summer activity bucket list and cherishing what we did last summer.

As I go through my pics, I came across this one. We went to Remlinger Farm 2 years ago with a Groupon deal. This farm is definitely one of the biggest farm we've visited so far. Going with a 2.5 years old and 3 months old, we did not get a chance to do all of the attractions.

H was really into backhoe and transportation at that time so that's all we did. Haley really enjoys playing the manual backhoe. I don't think we've seen it in other places.

They also have petting zoo, but H was not really into petting at that time so we just stopped by. I did not recall seeing pony ride there, but I just saw it in their website now. Maybe it's new.

I love that they have food stand in the middle of the farm and that they have plenty of shaded area for me (mom carrying the baby) while dad is playing with the toddler. They also have a small farmer market section selling fruit and produce from their farm at the entrance.

Overall I think our kids was too small to fully enjoy this big farm at that time. I wonder maybe we should try this year since A and H are bigger now. I guess I'll watch out for Remlinger discount. What's your experience with Remlinger farm for 2 and 4 years old? Have you tried doing strawberry picking there?

No comments:

09 10