Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Car wash anyone?



I know car wash is cheap, but my kids (the 4 years old and the almost 40 years old) love it so we do it ourselves sometimes. I mean c mon - they gotta play with water, they have an excuse to make daddy wet and they are doing grown up stuff - what's not to love.

Originally, H wanted to go to the park after Easter church and lunch. I told her to go with daddy because I had tons of errands to do at home. She told me she'd rather do car wash at home so she can be with us both. Awwwww... Kids... they really don't need fancy stuff.

So here it is: free activity for large motor skill =P - car wash. We did it once with her and she had been asking to do it again with  many times. I must say she did a really good job.

My lil one is not so fond of car wash yet (just like me). While sissy was busy scrubbing, he was occupied observing the ants *colony* near our drainage.

Apparently, .5 hr car wash and ant observation did not burn enough calories for them. So monkey style swing time...

It was a perfect Sunday family time. Sun + fun + outdoor + getting dirty = happiness. Ciao...




No comments:

09 10