Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Where to go Easter Egg Hunt in Issaquah


Not sure where to go Easter Egg Hunt in the EastSide?

Here are some fun places to do egg hunt in the Issaquah Area this Saturday April 19, 2014

Adventure Kids Playcare Annual Spring Festival (Target complex in Gillman) 

You get free easter egg hunt, bouncy house, laser tag and others. To top it off, you get free snack for the kids - they usually hand off sample kid snacks (last year they had ice cream too) for promotion.
We went last year and my kids had a blast. The earlier you went the better because there is no line to the egg hunt and the bouncy house. I love this because we can walk to nearby restaurants for lunch afterwards.

They are open from 10 am - 4 pm. I suggest coming there early so you don't have to wait inline for the fun.

EastRidge church 

We do not go to this church, but we went for their egg hunt last year. I did not feel any pressure from them to join their church too. It was pure family fun event. And Yes, we did 2 easter egg hunt last year. 

They have different place for different age so if you have smaller kids, they are not competing with bigger and faster kids over the same eggs. I think they have more Easter Egg compared to Adventure Kids Playcare. At least, my kids got more eggs from here.

Last year, they also have free choo choo ride, inflatables, face painting and others. I must say they have more entertainment than Adventure Kids Playcare.

They are open from 9 am. They have scheduled egg hunt at 9 am, 11 am and 1 pm.

Gillman Village

We've never been here. But who does not love walking around Gillman Village so I bet they must have lovely egg hunt there too. Let me know if you goes there.

No comments:

09 10